Sunday, March 8, 2009

A letter to: TJ&DAR&et. al.




Tif,

You are a tremendous and gorgeous friend. I just want to thank you for everything... =) You went with me through whatever, including the kinky stuffs, and most especially when I was so down and weary. Even though everyone was against me, you were there and stood still through it all. Thank you for never giving up on me (haha mura mag uyab)... I would rather take this opportunity to express my never-ending gratitude 'cause you know, I'm not a person of words.

Dar,

You are my best friend from the first day of class 'till forever. ^^

1st day of class at amphitheatre:

JiLL: "Unsa imo pangalan?"
Dar: "Fe Angeli diay."
JiLL: "Hala pareha tah."

I am really honored to be your friend, though, I know, you have lots and lots of friends. Thank you ate Darling for never doubting me and for always being who you are.

Tif, Dar... I thank you for giving me the reason to exist. I was lost once but I gathered the strength to continue life. If it weren't for you, some friends, and my family, I would rather die than living in this world with people I can't really trust.

Bisaya version: Tipay, Darleng... haha drama kaau ko diri. Pero salamat jud ha kay naa mu dira para sa ako maski murag daghan na kaau ko nahimo na mali, wala japun mu nag-undang ug suporta kanako. Nagpasalamat kog dako kay ginahatagan ko ninyo ug rason para mabuhi niining masal-anong kalibutan. Kini ako gina-ingon kay wala ta kabalo sa panahon basi unyag maligsan kog tren unya. Ako, wla man kaau ko matabang kaninyo kay kabalo man jud mo kung unsa ko ka 'unprivileged' pero naa japun ako presence diri in case kailangan ko ninyo. Tif, magkahepa man ka...naa japun ko diri. Dar, ma-operahan man ka, naa pud japun ko diri!! Ana ta mu ka lab. ahaha!!

------------------------------------------

If I would be given something by God, I would never be hesitant to share it with you. I believe this friendship we have would truly last amidst everything that's happened between 8 people. In this reason, I thank you because you were rather understanding who am I and what I did than watching my mistakes and clinging to it. I do not have any bitter feelings for our friends. Only bitter and hatred part is what I bestow upon myself. And the reason, I think, is best kept within me. If given a chance, of course I would be filling the emptiness I did. However, I know things would never be the same. And it hurts so much, as everyone was a special part of me. Yes, it was me all along to destroy the delicate thing that was shared by 7 people. Yes, it was me who deprived everyone of going into someone's house and laughing and stuff. But truth that's coming out from this blog is, swear to heavens I never wanted it to happen. I am upset, but happy, in a way that somehow we have known the differences that's there within us, a long time ago only waiting to be discovered. Right now, I am contented with what I have, not vying for what we once have, but only to repay what I did lost and fill what I have to. Tired. We are all tired. What happened has happened. . . And for the last time, I want to address my thanks for I never did regret meeting one of you in my life journey.

4 comments:

  1. parts, ayw na ipa comment si peh., di kbalo mu-spell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyweiz jill., thnk u 4 appreciating me., and for treasuring our frndshp., :-) lavyah jilL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hy jill..

    honestly.. i adore you..

    true..


    hope u'll consider me as a friend also..
    ahii..


    secret lng natin toh ha..and to those who can read this...





    malamig man pla kung ulan noh?

    ahahaha..

    lavyah..

    ReplyDelete